“Delivery” means the period of time that the ordered goods take from when it is entrusted to the courier until arrival to the end customer. Production times are EXCLUDED from this schedule.
1. Custom Inferno ships worldwide.
2. Custom Inferno will make its deliveries both at the home provided by the user and at the collection points indicated at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is carried out, for the Italian territory, generally within 1-2 working days.
4. As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 3-4 working days.
5. In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in 6-7 working days.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this event, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
7. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
8. The services provided by the web page will be delivered to the customer in about 2-3 weeks and in any case no later than 10 weeks from the purchase made on the site.
9. The services will be available online or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.